Need a great looking product slider for your website? Use FancyMoves to show off services, products, or whatever you can dream up. The main image is enlarged to attract your focus. There are multiple ways to navigate to the next / last item: using your keyboard, using the left and right arrows on the sides of the slider, using the nav under the slider (optional), or simply clicking on the next or last item in the slider.
FancyMoves has a lot of great features which are easy to edit to customize your slider. Easily change the speed of the slider, add multiple sliders on the same webpage, turn off the navigation below the slider, and much more.
FancyBox is built in so you can have images enlarge with an overlay effect on the screen. Hovering over the enlarged photo shows arrows, allowing you to navigate to other images within the group. FancyBox is easy to customize for your needs; change the transition effects, the background color, the title positioning, and more.
Check out the demo and be sure to enlarge the images to see the different FancyBox options. Also see the other demos further down this page, showing off other optional settings of the FancyMoves product slider.
- Images decrease in size as they enter, leave screen
- Easily change slider width
- Easily change amount of next / last image shown
- Last image loops back to first image
- Multiple sliders on a page
- Hash tags (link to a certain image from another page)
- Choose which panel the slider starts on
- Navigation links under slider
- Linked image ‘groups’
- Mouse scrolling support
- Keyboard support
- Multiple enlarging effects
- Multiple image title layouts